Microsoft Dynamics 365:
A Flexible Solution for Growing Businesses
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a full-fledged version of Microsoft Dynamics Nav in the cloud—but with tighter integration with all 365 and Azure products. More than an accounting software, this all-in-one business management solution is easy to adapt, giving CEOs and CFOs an end-to-end look at their business.
AN ALL-IN-ONE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Why Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Getting a holistic view of your business leads to more informed decision-making and promotes continued growth.
For Financial Management
- Connect data across all aspects of your business to make more informed decisions.
- Use built-in Power BI dashboards to rack financial performance in real-time.
- Reconcile accounts automatically, close and report quickly.
- Easily maintain compliance.
- Streamline accounts payable and receivable to accelerate financial close.
- Create more accurate financial forecasts.
For Project Management
- Use advanced job costing and reporting capabilities to keep project on budget.
- Modify and control budgets as you go to maximize project profitability.
- Get real-time data about project status and profitability to make informed decisions.
- Easily manage resource levels.
For Supply Chain Management
- Make your supply chain automatic and secure.
- Use built-in intelligence to predict and optimize inventory levels.
- Calculate stock levels, lead times, and reorders automatically to reduce shortages and maximize profitability.
- Set up approval workflows to minimize fraudulent and unnecessary purchases.
How to Engage
If your business is growing and you need to evolve to a full-service accounting and business management solution to keep up, Kopis makes it easy to get started. All it takes is a conversation, where we’ll review business processes and explore opportunities with you.