Introducing Microsoft Dynamics GP
Has Your Company Outgrown Quickbooks?
Microsoft Dynamics GP is an ERP accounting system for small to medium-sized businesses that are ready for better auditing, more transparency, and more control over their workflow processes. With Microsoft Dynamics GP, organizations can:
- Manage sales, cash, budget, banking, HR, payroll and more through one mature, well-supported platform.
- Access an impressive library of add-on resources to tailor the accounting program to their specific business without having to reinvent the wheel with custom software.
- Get up-and-running quickly with very little training costs. Most controllers and CFOs are familiar with the program already.
- Integrate with other software and data sources, such as Salespad, reducing manual data entry and the chance for clerical error.
- Extend financial records for compliance and easily produce auditable financial records.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS GP
Ready to Get Started?
Kopis provides a full range of services for enterprises at every stage of engagement. Typically, customers who approach us for help with a Microsoft Dynamics GP project fall into one of two categories:
Your Accounting System is Hurting Your Business.
Or, you’re looking to replace your current system. Either way, the process is the same. Kopis will conduct a thorough assessment to review your business processes, make recommendations, and put a project plan together for how to best implement this product for your business. It’s an easy, cost-effective way to start, explore, and see if our products and services are a good fit.
You Have Microsoft Dynamics GP But Need a to find the Right Partner.
Not getting the most value out of Microsoft Dynamics GP? Kopis can help. Let us review your processes with you to make sure that your software reflects the way you actually do business, discover new efficiencies, and integrate your accounting system with your other software.