What is Power BI?
Power BI is an impressive suite of business analytics tools that help your organization gain insights and answer your most pressing questions by enabling users to:
- Connect to hundreds of data sources, including Excel, CSV, Azure SQL Databases, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Oracle, and more with new sources added monthly.
- Greatly simplify data prep.
- Produce stunning visualizations, crystal-clear reports and live, user-friendly dashboards within minutes.
- Publish reports and make them available online and on mobile devices.
- Create customized dashboards, conduct ad hoc analysis, and get unique, comprehensive insights into the business.
- Scale the solution across the enterprise.
COMPLEX INFORMATION, VISUALLY SIMPLIFIED
Why Use Power BI?
Power BI is one of the most cost-effective, intuitive tools to get from raw data to an easily digestible, presentable visualization quickly. The solution has unique benefits for different user groups:
For Business Owners
- Low barrier to entry. Power BI feels similar to Excel, which means it doesn’t require much additional training.
- Low implementation costs. In addition to saving on training costs, Power BI offers competitive per user costs.
- Easy to scale. Set up 10 users or 1000 users, all with security and governance built-in.
- Have all your data at your fingertips. Set up alerts when data changes, view your dashboards on the web or on your mobile device—from anywhere.
For Your Team Members
- Easy to work with. Power BI is updated quickly and provides superior customer support, eliminating frustrations for your team.
- Interactive, collaborative experience. A well-built Power BI dashboard is high-quality and engaging for end users.
- Ad hoc reporting. Individual users can personalize their dashboards to see only the data that’s most relevant to them.
For Your IT Department
- Simplified security management. Power BI makes it easy for your IT department to give users access while keeping data secure.
- Simplified compliance management. Quickly and easily see what’s happening on all applications across the enterprise to achieve compliance.
- Tight integration with Office 365 and other applications. Easy to implement and to integrate. Point at hundreds of data sources instantly and seamlessly.
For Business Analysts
- Process data more quickly. Move from raw data to analysis to action within minutes.
- Consider all sources. Pull in hundreds of data sources instantly to ensure you’re getting the full picture.
- Easier data prep. Create visual dashboards and beautiful reports in 5 minutes or less instead of spending hours or even days.
- Enjoy mobile capabilities out of the box.
- Animate your apps with embedded, interactive data visuals.
Ready to Engage?
Whether you’re ready to deploy a Power BI solution for your business or you simply want to explore the possibilities with a knowledgeable, experienced team, Kopis makes it easy to get started. All it takes is a conversation.